KINN ECO FRIENDLY GLASS & STAINLESS STEEL CLEANER REFILL SET WITH KEEP-ME BOTTLE, LEMONGRASS or LAVENDER
Comes complete with KINN keep-me bottle for you to use again and again.
KINN’s glass & stainless steel cleaner leaves a brilliant, streak free finish and an incredible mood boosting essential oil scent thanks to our natural, plant-based and non-toxic formula. Now available in concentrated refills and on subscription, helping you save on packaging, space and time.
To use, simply empty your 30ml refill into your KINN keep-me bottle, fill with 470ml water and shake.
Scroll down for the devil in the detail (because we really do sweat the small stuff).
1x 500ml keep-me bottle, 1x 30ml concentrate to make 500ml product
Add your set to the basket and then subscribe to your refills.
Good for you
- Plant-based natural ingredients and fragrances; non toxic and non-disruptive to our very important endocrine systems
- Zero harsh chemicals; kinder to skin
- Lemongrass essential oil; naturally antibacterial, proven to reduce anxiety (Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine in 2015)
- Relaxing lavender essential oil; naturally antibacterial and proven to boost mood and reduce anxiety
- Non toxic for pets and children; worry-free cleaning
- Smart subscription offer, making eco-friendly cleaning easy
Good for the planet
- Help to stop single-use plastic pollution, with our KINN keep-me bottle
- Non toxic; free from petrochemicals, phosphates, enzymes, synthetic fragrance and harsh chemicals
- All recyclable packaging; less environmental impact and worry-free bin days
- No animal by-product; certified vegan
- Less packaging; less energy to produce, less emissions to transport and lower carbon footprint
- Produced locally in the UK
- Biodegradable Formula
Good for your home
- Smells incredible; the luxurious scent of a five-star hotel brought to your home. Compliments guaranteed
- Natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties; kills bacteria, gets rid of grime and tackles limescale
- Safe for septic tanks
What the people say
“Cleans brilliantly and leaves a lovely, streak free finish. Scent is not too overpowering either. So glad to have my oven and fridge freezer looking like new again!”
FANTASTIC PRODUCT - MY FRIDGE HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER!
Susan on May 11, 2020
“I've struggled to find the right product to clean my stainless steel hob, oven and fridge, and at last I've found it! A quick spray and application with a damp cloth, a rub down with a microfiber cloth, everything is shiny and looks brand new.I've used some of the other KINN products, and love the way they clean effectively, without the nasty smells.”
“I try to use eco products as much as possible but sometimes their efficacy is questionable. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this cleaner works (plus, it smells lovely!). I used it on my brushed steel cooker top and it brought it up lovely. I definitely recommend.”
The bigger picture
“Not all fragrances are created equally. If something has a scent, it will be fragranced with either a synthetic or natural fragrance. That includes beauty products, cleaning products, sun cream - pretty much everything you can buy on the supermarket shelves with a scent.
“Synthetic fragrances are made in a lab using chemicals, including toxic chemicals such as parabens, phthalates and aldehydes. Natural fragrances are made from raw plant materials (such as flowers, leaves and wood) into essential oil blends. We want to see only non-toxic products used in the cleaning products we use in our homes and breathe in and will only ever use natural fragrances in KINN products.” Marie and Sophie
|Ingredients||What it is?||What does it do?|
Polymeric Surfactant system
|Denatured Ethanol B||Solvent|
Alcohol, aids evaporation
|Fragrance ( parfum) ||Solvent derived from soya beans||Solubilises the Essential oil and helps with degreasing|
|Fragrance ( parfum)||Lemongrass or Lavender essential oils ||Gives the product a pleasant odour & added health benefits|
How to use
- Dilute 30ml concentrate into 470ml of tap water. Mix thoroughly. Do not use undiluted.
- Spray sparingly 15-30cm directly onto glass, mirror or steel surface and wipe dry immediately with a clean, dry, lint free cloth
- For small areas, spray onto clean cloth and wipe surface
- If in doubt, test on an inconspicuous area
- Do not use on Flat TV or VDU screens
NON TOXIC, HONEST AND NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS
We believe that everyone has the right to know what they’re buying and breathing in. Everyone has the right to use non toxic products and no animals should ever be tested on. Read the KINN promise to find out more.
Step 1: Pour
Pour your refill into your KINN keep-me bottle
Step 2: Add water
Fill it with water and seal
Step 3: Wiggle
Give it a wiggle and away you go