KINN ECO FRIENDLY FLOOR WASH REFILL SET WITH KEEP-ME BOTTLE, LEMONGRASS or LAVENDER
Comes complete with KINN keep-me for you to use again and again.
Say hello to fresh floors and a high-quality clean – and make a big difference to the single-use plastic problem. Gentle and effective on all floors; packs a gorgeous mood-enhancing essential oil scent and is free from toxins.
To use, simply empty your 30ml refill into your KINN keep-me bottle, fill with 470ml water and shake.
Add you set to the basket and then save and subscribe to your refills.
Scroll down for the devil in the detail (because we really do sweat the small stuff).
1x 500ml keep-me bottle, 1x 30ml concentrate to make 500ml product
Good for you
- Plant-based natural ingredients and fragrances; non toxic and non-disruptive to our very important endocrine systems
- Zero harsh chemicals; kinder to skin
- Lemongrass essential oil; naturally antibacterial, proven to reduce anxiety (Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine in 2015)
- Relaxing lavender essential oil; naturally antibacterial and proven to boost mood and reduce anxiety
- Non toxic for pets and children; worry-free cleaning
- Works fast; less scrubbing required by you
- Smart subscription offer, making eco-friendly cleaning easy
Good for the planet
- Help to stop single-use plastic pollution, with our KINN keep-me bottle
- Non toxic; free from petrochemicals, phosphates, enzymes, synthetic fragrance and harsh chemicals
- All recyclable packaging; less environmental impact and worry-free bin days
- No animal by-product; certified vegan
- Less packaging; less energy to produce, less emissions to transport and lower carbon footprint
- Produced locally in the UK
- Biodegradable Formula
Good for your home
- 8.0-9.0 pH; safe to use on all floors so less packaging needed to clean your home
- Smells incredible; the luxurious scent of a five-star hotel brought to your home Compliments guaranteed
- Natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties; kills bacteria effectively
- Safe for septic tanks
What the people say
THE BEST FLOOR WASH EVER
“My kitchen floor is high maintenance, requiring scrubbing, rinsing, waxing and polishing. The floor wash has reduced the time this takes dramatically. It cleans beautifully, smells divine and dries quickly. It also leaves a lovely sheen, which reduces the need for polishing from weekly to monthly.”
AMAZING FLOOR WASH
“I have oak floors in my kitchen and bathrooms and have always struggled to find a floor cleaner that doesn’t damage them. This cleaner is amazing and makes them look clean but still maintains their natural appearance. Well worth the money!”
AMAZING DEEP CLEAN
“Does an amazing quick deep clean of my white painted bathroom floor. The fragrance too is a bonus and makes it all a surprisingly satisfying task.”
The bigger picture
“It blows our minds that it’s not just vehicles and factories that cause air pollution. One of the biggest causes of indoor air pollution are toxic cleaners that we use in our homes every day.
We’re on a mission to change this, which is why we’re using our aromatherapy heritage to offer natural alternatives to harmful chemicals that kill germs just as well as traditional toxic cleaners.” Marie and Sophie
|Ingredients||What it is?||What does it do?|
|Non- EDTA metal ion chelator from soy|
Softens water to boost cleaning performance
|Sodium carbonate||Baking soda|
disperses safely in the environment; abundant mineral source
|Alky poly glucoside ||Surfactant – cleaning agent||Readily biodegradable; made from corn sugars and coconut oil|
|Fragrance ( parfum)||Lemongrass or Lavender Essential Oils||Gives the product a pleasant odour & added health benefits|
|Phenoxyethanol||Preservative||Antimicrobial- Broad Spectrum activity|
How to use
- Dilute 30ml concentrate into 470ml of tap water. Mix thoroughly. Do not use undiluted
- For use with all types of floor mops and cloths on wood, natural stone, laminate flooring, linoleum, vinyl and ceramic tile flooring
- If in doubt, test on an inconspicuous area
NON TOXIC, HONEST AND NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS
We believe that everyone has the right to know what they’re buying and breathing in. Everyone has the right to use non toxic products and no animals should ever be tested on. Read the KINN promise to find out more.