KINN ECO FRIENDLY MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER REFILL, LEMONGRASS or LAVENDER & ROSEMARY
This brilliant multi-surface cleaner delivers a luxurious natural lemongrass or lavender & rosemary scent, incredible cleaning and peace of mind thanks to our no-nonsense, non-toxic, natural plant-based ingredients. Now available in a concentrated refill, helping you save on single-use packaging, space and time.
Each 30ml bottle to make 500ml of product when water is added.
To use, simply empty your 30ml refill into your KINN keep-me bottle, top up with 470ml water and off you go.
Good for you
- Plant-based natural ingredients and fragrances; non toxic and non-disruptive to our very important endocrine systems
- Zero harsh chemicals; kinder to skin
- Lemongrass essential oil; naturally antibacterial, proven to reduce anxiety (Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine in 2015)
- Relaxing lavender essential oil; naturally antibacterial, proven to boost mood and reduce stress and anxiety
- Rosemary essential oil; naturally antibacterial, increases brain wave activity and improves mood (Study: Scientia Pharmaceutica)
- Non toxic for pets and children; worry-free cleaning
- Smart subscription offer, making eco-friendly cleaning easy
Good for the planet
- Help to stop single-use plastic pollution, with our KINN keep-me bottle
- Non toxic; free from petrochemicals, phosphates, enzymes, synthetic fragrance and harsh chemicals
- All recyclable packaging; less environmental impact and worry-free bin days
- No animal by-product; certified vegan
- Less packaging; less energy to produce, less emissions to transport and lower carbon footprint
- Produced locally in the UK
- Biodegradable Formula
Good for your home
- Smells incredible; the luxurious scent of a five-star hotel brought to your home. Compliments guaranteed
- Natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties; kills bacteria, gets rid of grime and tackles limescale
- Safe for septic tanks
What the people say
NEVER STOP MAKING IT!
“I love the bottle and will NEVER stop buying. Lemongrass is exactly what you get. No nasty chemical undertone. Just please KINN, never stop making it.”
BEST ON THE MARKET
“I LOVE this product. I’ve tried other natural cleaning products but this really works. It removes grease, doesn’t leave any residue and smells lush. I love it!”
“So grateful to have discovered this product. The lemongrass is perfect, it doesn't trigger my allergies and the scent is blissful.”
The bigger picture
“It blows our minds, but manufacturers don’t have to disclose ingredients on product labels, which means they can hide toxic ingredients by simply calling them fragrances, parfum or aroma. It’s worth reading labels and looking for these suspect cover-up words.
We want there to be more transparency when it comes to the products we’re using in our homes, which is why we list out every single ingredient we use.” Marie and Sophie
|Ingredients||What it is?||What does it do?|
|Non- EDTA metal ion chelator from soy|
Softens water to boost cleaning performance
|Sodium carbonate||Baking soda|
disperses safely in the environment; abundant mineral source
|Alky poly glucoside ||Surfactant – cleaning agent||Readily biodegradable; made from corn sugars and coconut oil|
|Fragrance ( parfum)||Lemongrass or Lavender & Rosemary Essential Oils||Gives the product a pleasant odour & added health benefits|
|Phenoxyethanol||Preservative||Antimicrobial- Broad Spectrum activity|
How to use
- Dilute 30ml concentrate into 470ml of tap water. Mix thoroughly. Do not use undiluted
- Suitable for all surfaces including, wood, granite and stone
- Spray onto surface, leave for 15 seconds and wipe dry with a damp clean
- Patch test on a inconspicuous area first
NON TOXIC, HONEST AND NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS
We believe that everyone has the right to know what they’re buying and breathing in. Everyone has the right to use non toxic products and no animals should ever be tested on. Read the KINN promise to find out more.