We are big fans of Wellco at KINN HQ, and we are big fans of smoothie bowls, so when our co-founder bought the chocolate protein powder we knew we had to give a delicious chocolate smoothie bowl a go. We've seen there is a vanilla version, and we would love to know if anyone has tried it and if it's good?
Whilst this is not something we would recommend as a breakfast everyday, when you have a busy day ahead of you we find that this smoothie bowl keeps us going all day. Whilst our smoothie bowl may not be the instagram smoothie bowl of dreams, we still think it's pretty delicious, and after all food is for eating not 'instagraming' surely... So behold, our new go to for a busy day breakfast, the Welleco. Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl!
Welleco. Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 tbsp of Wellco. Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 handful of chopped frozen banana, or you can use unfrozen banana
- 1 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter (we use whole earth)
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- A dash of coconut or almond milk (this depends on how thick or runny you want your smoothie bowl to be)
- 1 to 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of granola, sugar free, preferably home made if you have the time
- Fresh fruit
- Combine protein powder, frozen banans, peanut butter, almond butter, chia seeds and "milk" in a food processor, I love my nutribullet for this, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with granola and fresh fruit