This weekend the UK is warming up again with highs of 33 degrees in London. If you ask us, this is the perfect time to try out this divine frozen chocolate drink.
- 120ml of your favourite nut milk
- 15g dark vegan chocolate, grated
- 7g cacao powder
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 8-10 nut milk ice cubes
- Mix the cacao powder with 2 tsp of milk to create a thin paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, dark chocolate and cacao paste into a small pan and warm over a medium heat. Stir continuously until all the chocolate has melted.
- Place in the fridge until cooled completely.
- When cool, put the mixture in a blender with the dates and milk ice cubes. Blend until smooth. The consistency should be thick but able to be poured. If it's too thick, add more milk - if it's too runny, add more ice cubes and blend again.
- For some extra texture, pour in some melted chocolate into the mixture while it's blending. The chocolate will cool into small chips!
- Pour into a glass and serve with vegan whipped cream or shaved chocolate straight away.