- Fill a saucepan with a couple of inches of boiling water, then turn off the heat and place the bowl over the top to make a Bain Marie
- Leave the cacao butter to melt for around 5 minutes, then whisk thoroughly and place the bowl on a worktop
- Whisk in the cacao cacao powder until smooth, followed by the coconut nectar and vanilla seeds
- Keep whisking until the mixture is smooth and cooled with a slightly thicker consistency
- Spoon the mixture into a chocolate mould
- Place the a raspberry and coconut shaving in the centre of each cup, top with a pinch of salt and place in the fridge to set
- Store refrigerated and serve at room temp! Enjoy!!