At KINN we like to think that there is more than one way to clean a home, and that harsh chemicals really do not need to play a part in it. That's why we created our eco-friendly, biodegradable plant based products! But we also recognise there are more traditional ways and thats why we've listed our top tips and tricks to a happy, clean home.
- Removing stubborn stains fromyour microwave can be easy peasy lemon squeezy! Fill a bowl with hot water and sliced lemons, microwave for 2-3 minutes. Remove the bowl and simply wipe the stains off with a damp cloth.
- Sparkling windows don’t require harsh chemicals. Vinegar mixed a little lemon and diluted with water is great for removing streaky marks and grubby fingerprints.
- Vinegar really is a miraculous cleaning product. When looking to remove stubborn water stains from taps soak a paper towel in white vinegar, then leave these paper towels on the stains for an hour or so and upon your return wipe clean for sparkling results.
- Look for products with natural cleaning agents like Sodium Bicarbonate and Sodium Citrate, which can be found in our eco-friendly plant based home care products.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water to clean ovens, spread the paste in the oven and leave for a few hours (please note the oven should be switched off!) and then simply coming back and wipe it clean.