Welcome to The #KINNship series! A while ago we decided that we wanted to interview those we think are doing awesome things, whether that's blogging, running a business empire, a passion for charity, or raising your children. We've recently updated our questions and reached out to some new faces, and with no further ado allow us to introduce Hanna Goldsmith and Jeremy Coleman.
Hanna and Jeremy are co-creators of Building Feasts, the mouth watering food blog full of some of the most delicious recipes and hosts of cooking workshops and an intimate series of supper clubs that are on our 2018 go to list.
When you wake up what are the first three things you do?
Hanna: cuddle my children, drink a large mug of warm lemon water, wish I had gone to bed earlier the night before
- What does your dream day look like?
Hanna: A dream day always starts with a long walk in Regent’s Park, stopping for breakfast and coffee on the way home, picking up some wonderful fresh produce and spending the afternoon with friends and family in the kitchen, sitting around the table enjoying a delicious meal.
- What is your one 'pass it on' piece of advice?
Jeremy: Keep it simple
- How would you describe your personality in three words?
Jeremy: engaging, playful, modest
- Personal success. What does that look and feel like to you?
Hanna: Life can sometimes be distracting, but completing tasks and projects that make me proud while maintaining time for others around me who I love is the ultimate idea of success.
- What's your favourite thing about your home? OR What says 'home' to you?
Hanna: The amount of natural light. In the smallest space I can feel most at home with a comfortable chair, natural light, and a plant or fresh flowers. Light and something living in a space makes a home.
- Where do you go or what rituals do you have for those moments you need to feel inspired or energised?
Jeremy: Getting outside into the fresh air and preferably in the water always inspires the mind, charcoal drawing or creating with my hands, yoga, exploring new neighbourhoods
- Family to you is?
Hanna: My life blood - not only relatives, but also those close friends who feel like and become family.
- Favourite podcasts and other digital inspiration?
Hanna: Desert Island Discs, This American Life, The Kitchen Cabinet, Monocle
- Which five sites are always in your browser history?
Hanna: Pinterest, Houzz, Ted, NY Times, Bon Appetit,
- What’s your oldest memories when it comes to food?
Hanna: Cooking in the kitchen with my mother
- Best meal to really feed your soul?
Jeremy: A delicious bowl of heartwarming soup
- What would you say is the most versatile ingredient everyone should have in their kitchen?
Jeremy: Lemons. They make everything come alive
- What are you most looking forward to in 2018?
Hanna & Jeremy: Many more gatherings around the table