Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies
- 1 cup cold white wine
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- 2 tablespoons peach liqueur (Peach Schnapps)
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups frozen peach slices (store bought or make your own)
- Garnish (optional): Lime slices and/or orange slices, straws
- Add the wine, orange liquer, peach liquer, orange juice, lime juice, honey and frozen peaches in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish.
Frozen Bloody Mary
- 8 oz. tomato juice
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh celery leaves or flat-leaf or parsley leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup cracked ice
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve in four glasses (or two big ones...).
Frozen lychee and mint frocktail
- 400g can lychees
- a small bunch of mint leaves
- 100ml vodka (or use lychee juice for a non-alcoholic version)
- juice from 2 limes
- 2 handfuls ice
- Drain the lychees over a container to catch the syrup
- pour the syrup into a blender and add 4 lychees, the mint leaves (but save some to garnish), the vodka and lime juice.
- Blend until slushy and serve in glasses. Garnish with a mint sprig and a lychee!
Frozen Coconut Mojito
- 4 ounces coconut cream
- 4 ounces coconut rum (Malibu)
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 8 leaves of fresh mint
- 4 cups of ice
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth
- Pour into glasses and garnish with some mint and lime slices!